IMAGINE CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVING YOUR BUSINESS PLANS AND ANNUAL GOALS IN TERMS OF MAT, CUSTOMER SERVICE, FOOD SAFETY AND STORE PRESENTATION.
At the same time, a simple food poisoning case linked to one of your retailers can have devastating PR implications for your entire centre.
Our Power Performance Review is a best practice benchmarking and compliance program that we apply across your entire food catering or food retail portfolio. The program lifts your retailer’s skills to become “best in breed” for their category. And the benefit to you is that it increases MAT and keeps you out of the press…
Our sole focus is to get retailers to adopt daily practices that encourage more of the existing centre customers to cross shop the specialty food stores more often, with a higher spend per head.
To do that, the Power Performance Review includes:
- Preparation of an auditable set of performance standards to attach to the lease;
- Retailer and asset team training on how to audit retailers;
- Food safety inspections;
- Individual retailer coaching on how to address non-conformance issues.
Best of all, when you work with us you can rest easy knowing that you have a team of experts who will do whatever it takes and keep going until you have reached your goals…
As you may have gathered by now, we are committed to backing up what we say, guaranteeing our work and walking our talk – basically if we don’t get the results, you don’t pay.
- See our Benchmarking and Compliance services Client List
- Check out what our Benchmarking and Compliance clients say
- Find out how we can also improve menus
- Contact us about our benchmarking and compliance services